The Benefits of setting up goals for your art
Hello friend, this is Timothy Kimo Brien head instigator of Create Art Podcast where we help you tame your inner critic and create more than you consume. I do this through commentary, conversations, projects, and interviews, and for 2021 I am doing webstreams for those who would like to watch versus just listening.
In this episode I talk about the benefits for setting up goals for your art and how I am doing this with the podcast. Some of the benefits are:
- More Productivity
- More Confidence
- Networking with others in and outside your discipline
- Using tools like FreedCamp to keep you organized
- Knowing what the next steps are
- Delivering on time more often
- Keeping to “soft” scheduling
Links to articles mentioned
- Setting Goals for Artists by Carrie L Lewis
- How to set goals for aspiring artists by ArtDex Blog
- Setting Goals and Objectives as an Artist by Lorene Troyer
- How to have your vision board ready for 20201 by Lu Paulise
To reach out to me, email email@example.com I would love to hear about your journey and what you are working on. If you would like to be on the show or have me discuss a topic that is giving you trouble write in and lets start that conversation.